Frequently Asked Questions
I love hearing from every one of you and do my best to reply to emails. Sometimes, I simply can’t keep up or respond as quickly as I’d like to, between maintaining this site and my family. In the meantime, this FAQ is meant to help you find the information and resources you’re looking for, as quickly as possible. Don’t forget that you can also look around using the search bar!
I also try to stay as active as possible on my two favorite social media platforms, Instagram and Facebook. I may get a little behind with messages there too, but it’s often easier to type back a quick reply that way! If you have questions about teaching your own kids Spanish, consider joining our Facebook Group and brainstorming with our community there as well.
Questions About Raising Bilingual Kids? Here are some posts you might like:
- What If My Child Doesn’t Want to Speak Spanish?
- Bilingual Language Development: FAQ
- 5 Families Share How They Raised Bilingual Kids
- Monolingual Parents Raising Bilingual Kids: Tips for Success
- 3 Favorite Books on Bilingual Parenting
- Tips for Kids Learning Spanish with a Native Speaker
- Starter Kit for Teaching Kids Spanish at Home
Questions About Teaching? Here are my main posts:
- A Guide for Teaching Preschool Spanish
- Why I’m Throwing Out My Spanish Textbook
- Teaching Language to Proficiency
- What Is Comprehensible Input?
- Ways to Teach Outside the Textbook
- 50+ Videos and Demos from Spanish Classrooms
- Teaching with Interactive Notebooks
Looking for a Specific Resource? See if these pages can help you:
- Spanish Apps for Kids
- Spanish Learning Apps
- Songs in Spanish Library
- Spanish Book Lists
- Lists of Movies and Shows in Spanish
- Free Downloads
- Games for Spanish Class
- Holidays in Hispanic Culture
- The BBC’s Mi Vida Loca
- Fables in Simple Spanish
- Poems in Spanish
If you have other specific questions, you can use this contact form.
Get In Touch
Interested in More?
Teaching language and Spanglish living are your things too? Join my mailing list to stay in touch.
You'll receive some welcome emails, and then be part of the regular list. I write a few times a month with tips, ideas, and behind-the-scenes news.